Customer care commitment
To make sure every part of your move goes smoothly, we have a Customer Care Plan which outlines our continued commitment to you, before, during and after the purchase of your new home.
We are dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience and all our policies and procedures are designed to ensure we meet all of the commitments outlined below:
- Make sure you know who to contact at each stage of the purchase
- Deal effectively with all your questions
- Provide you with all the relevant choices and options that may affect your decision
- Provide you with health and safety advice to reduce the risk of danger both to you and your family on site while your property is being built and when in your new home
- Ensure all our marketing and advertising will be clear and accurate
- Ensure our contract-of-sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair
- Inform you of your cancellation rights
- Give you reliable information about our warranty provider’s cover and any other guarantees from which you may benefit
- Explain how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments
- Give you reliable information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of your new home.
Once a completion date is set, we will…
- Ensure that the transfer of ownership takes place as scheduled
- Demonstrate the functions and features of your new home at a pre-arranged time
- For a two year period from the purchase of your new home, provide after-sales care, customer services and emergency services. We will also ensure you are aware of all the support we can offer you.
Our customer commitments do not affect your statutory rights.
Customer Care Team – 0844 693 3314
Emergency plumber: Rothwells – 01942 615 848
Emergency electrician: N W Electrical – 07585 906 802
For further information, please refer to your Welcome Pack.