Our Part Exchange scheme allows you to Part Exchange your existing home for an Eccleston Homes property, taking the hassle out of selling your old one. We’ll pay the market value for your home.
Move into your new home in just 4 easy steps…
- Choose your new Eccleston home and we will arrange for independent valuations to be carried out
- Upon receipt of the valuations, we will then agree a cash offer for your existing home
- Stay in your existing home until your new Eccleston home is built and enjoy the peace of mind of no chains, no time wasters and no agent fees to pay
- Once your new Eccleston home is completed, you are ready to move in!
Contact your friendly sales consultant on your chosen development or call 0800 693 3314 to find out more.
Is my current home suitable?
The criteria on selective properties we look to Part Exchange are as follows:
- Most types of residential property are eligible, however, certain categories of property are excluded. Please speak to a sales consultant for details
- The value of your Eccleston home must be a minimum of 30% more than the market value of your existing home
- If your existing property has been extended we will require the necessary planning and building regulations
- We require up-to-date gas and electricity certificates and Fensa guarantees for windows.
All Part Exchange offers are subject to the following items being left in your property: All fixtures and fittings, including those fixed to the wall, fitted carpets and floor coverings, curtains and blinds, built in kitchen appliances and free-standing ovens, electric or gas fires, light fittings, alarm systems, plus garden sheds, greenhouses and plants.
Offers are available on selected plots / developments and are subject to Eccleston Homes’ standard terms and conditions. Eccleston Homes will begin to market your existing home from the date you reserve your new Eccleston home and will require reasonable access for prospective purchasers to view your current property.